Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Nur ein Fußballspiel
In einem anderen Land (USA) zur selben Zeit:

In Utah (Salt Lake City) hat ein (Anti-)Terrorkommando (SWAT) eine friedliche und legale Disco terrorisiert und die Jugendlichen wie Schwerverbrecher behandelt.

Zitat:Next thing I know, A can of fucking TEAR GAS is launched into the crowd. People are running and screaming at this point. Girls are crying, guys are cussing... bad scene.

Now, this is all I saw with my own eyes, but I heard plenty of other accounts of the night. Now this isnt gossip I heard from some candy raver, these are instances cited straight out of the promoters mouth..

One of the promoters friends (a very small female) was attacked by one of the police dogs. As she struggled to get away from it, the police tackled her. 3 grown men proceeded to KICK HER IN THE STOMACH.

Also schwere Mißhandlungen (Tränengas auf ALLE anwesenden, Mädchen von Hund angefallen und getreten etc.) ohne Grund durch die Einsatzkräfte.

Zitat:This was one of the scariest things I have ever witnessed in person. I can't even begin to describe how surreal it was. Helicopters, assault rifles, tear gas, camoflauge-wearing soldiers.... why? Was that really necessary?

This needs to be big news across the USofA. At least in our music scene (edm as a whole)... this could happen to any of us at any time. When we're losing the right to gather peacefully, we're also letting the police set a standard of what we can get away with.

Zeugen total schockiert über den Einsatz und das Verhalten der Polizei. Grundlegende Bürgerrechte verletzt (Versammlungsrecht etc.).

Zitat:there are more stories of police brutality that i'll post up later. G*tta hit the airport soon. can't wait to get the fuck out of this shit hole state.

Ja hau ab, solange Du noch kannst!

Es bedanken sich:

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
[Kein Betreff] - von Paganlord - 23.08.12005, 14:01
[Kein Betreff] - von Paganlord - 23.08.12005, 14:38
[Kein Betreff] - von Nuculeuz - 24.08.12005, 15:07
[Kein Betreff] - von Paganlord - 13.03.12006, 17:45
[Kein Betreff] - von Paganlord - 29.10.12007, 16:47

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Termine

Nächster Vollmond ist in 25 Tagen und 7 Stunden am 23.05.12024, 15:54